General Information About Everest College-Ontario Metro
Everest College in Ontario Metro, located in the Southern California region known as the Inland Empire, is dedicated to providing a quality education to men and women, both young and old. These students deserve the opportunity to lead a fuller life through the benefits provided by a higher education. As a result, SoCal employers benefit due to a qualified and talented pool of graduated job candidates.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 163 Percent Admitted 89% Men Admitted 89% Women Admitted 89% Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,339 Native American 3.0 Asian 28.0 African American 110.0 Hispanic 509.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 775 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0