General Information About Everest College-San Bernardino
Everest College is an independent, Private, diploma-granting school of Allied Health, Business and Technical Education. The College is dedicated to preparing students from diverse backgrounds with the skills, knowledge, and attitudes to successfully compete for jobs and to cope with ever-changing work force requirements; and it encourages lifelong learning and growth both on the job and in life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 294 Percent Admitted 59% Men Admitted 58% Women Admitted 59% Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,496 Native American 12.0 Asian 16.0 African American 135.0 Hispanic 395.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 834 Enrolled FullTime Graduates