General Information About Expression College for Digital Arts
Our mission is to provide an exciting and inspiring education that prepares students for a successful career in digital arts. We achieve this through a dynamic curriculum, experienced faculty, and professional facilities that are regularaly updated to meet industry and market demands. Expression College promotes student growth and development as our primary objective, and strives to ensure that staff and students thrive in a positive and nurturing environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 103 Percent Admitted 72% Men Admitted 80% Women Admitted 25% Full Time Retention Rate 46%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,402 Native American 3 Asian 111 African American 93 Hispanic 109 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 891 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0