General Information About Feather River Community College District
Feather River College is a comprehensive, public, two-year community college serving Plumas County and the Northern California Sierra region. College programs and services provide accessible, affordable, high-quality post-secondary education that prepares students to enter the job market, allows them to transfer to senior colleges and universities, and assists them in achieving their educational and personal goals Through its programs and services, the college equitably provides higher education opportunities and supports the economic growth of the community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 17%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,099 Native American 120.0 Asian 132.0 African American 328.0 Hispanic 759.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 850 Enrolled FullTime Graduates