General Information About Folsom Lake College
Folsom Lake College provides: Programs Rigorous academic programs for completion and transfer; training to enhance employment and career skills; preparatory programs for student success; and opportunities for lifelong learning and enrichment. Support Services Comprehensive support services to promote the success of all students. Opportunities Opportunities for leadership; professional development; and involvement in the college and community. Environment A collaborative and innovative environment that promotes personal interaction as the foundation of learning; honors diversity; cultivates sustainability; and encourages civic engagement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 48%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 13,829 Native American 211.0 Asian 1,312.0 African American 331.0 Hispanic 1,074.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,014 Enrolled FullTime Graduates