General Information About Four-D College
Vocational Nursing is an exciting career that allows for hands-on care directly to patients. Opportunities are in high demand for this exciting career. Let Four-D College help to prepare you for employment in a variety of health care delivery settings such as long-term care facilities, clinics, home health agencies, and acute care hospitals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 360 Native American 0 Asian 24 African American 138 Hispanic 108 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 761 Enrolled FullTime Graduates