General Information About Franciscan School of Theology
The mission of the school is to prepare candidates for professional ministry in the Roman Catholic Church, for careers in theological education, and to provide opportunities for enhancing knowledge of Christian faith and the practice of ministry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 85 Native American 0 Asian 7 African American 0 Hispanic 11 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 48