General Information About Fresno Pacific University
Fresno Pacific University develops students for leadership and service through excellence in Christian higher education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Mennonite Brethren Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 489 Percent Admitted 51% Men Admitted 70% Women Admitted 40% Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 440 570 Math 440 580
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 18 23 English 17 23 Math 17 23
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,767 Native American 40.0 Asian 130.0 African American 225.0 Hispanic 1,011.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,020 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 379