General Information About Galen College of Medical and Dental Assistants
To increase the career options for entering students by providing the skills necessary to enter the allied health field. Motto: Training today for a healthier tomorrow.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 228 Native American 1 Asian 7 African American 20 Hispanic 166 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 112 Enrolled FullTime Graduates