General Information About Gnomon School of Visual Effects
Gnomon School of Visual Effects specializes in training in high-end computer graphics for careers in the entertainment industries.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 51 Percent Admitted 63% Men Admitted 56% Women Admitted 90% Full Time Retention Rate 91%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 99 Native American 0.0 Asian 18.0 African American 4.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 136 Enrolled FullTime Graduates