General Information About Heald College-Rancho Cordova
Heald College prepares students for academic, personal, and professional success through quality career-focused programs that develop skills to last a lifetime.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,552 Native American 10.0 Asian 167.0 African American 242.0 Hispanic 203.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 868 Enrolled FullTime Graduates