General Information About Healthy Hair Academy
Our mission is to provide quality education in order to prepare students to pass the state board examination and to gain employment within the fields of Cosmetology and Barbering. Continuing education is a must for continued success.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 50 Percent Admitted 92% Men Admitted 96% Women Admitted 89% Full Time Retention Rate 25%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 268 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 228.0 Hispanic 33.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 99 Enrolled FullTime Graduates