General Information About Hope International University
Hope International University's mission is to empower students through Christian higher education to serve the Church and impact the world for Christ.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Christian Churches and Churches of Christ
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 453 Percent Admitted 39% Men Admitted 40% Women Admitted 38% Full Time Retention Rate 33%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 430 540 Math 423 548 Writing 420 528
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 23 English 18 24 Math 18 21
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,044 Native American 9.0 Asian 51.0 African American 47.0 Hispanic 114.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 394 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 230