General Information About ICDC College
ICDC College is dedicated to training individuals for their chosen career. It is our aim to provide students with the knowledge and technical proficiency that will make them employable for entry-level positions upon graduation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,681 Native American 15 Asian 119 African American 613 Hispanic 2,429 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,252 Enrolled FullTime Graduates