General Information About Institute for Business and Technology
Institute for Business Technology provides our students with a comprehensive and current career education. With our modern facilities, instructional materials, and industry experienced instructors, the school provides a friendly, supportive learning environment in which Students Come First.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 84 Percent Admitted 85% Men Admitted 85% Women Admitted 83% Full Time Retention Rate 81%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 826 Native American 0 Asian 44 African American 0 Hispanic 151 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 529 Enrolled FullTime Graduates