General Information About Institute of Transpersonal Psychology
Through disciplined scholarly inquiry into the frontiers of psychology and spirituality, ITP seeks to foster the development of individuals, organizations, and societies toward their fuller potential for wisdom, health and wholeness.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 569 Native American 6 Asian 27 African American 25 Hispanic 36 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 450