Intercoast Colleges 1400 W. West Covina Pkwy-2nd Floor West Covina, CA 91790 Phone: (626) 337-6800
General Information About Intercoast Colleges
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 237 Native American 4.0 Asian 9.0 African American 17.0 Hispanic 174.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 79 Enrolled FullTime Graduates