General Information About Interior Designers Institute
To teach the student the necessary skills to enter the interior design industry in an entry level position.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 515 Native American 5.0 Asian 59.0 African American 6.0 Hispanic 50.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 119 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 7