General Information About International Academy of Design and Technology
We are a career-oriented academy that is focused on providing students with the necessary skills they need to become successful professionals. The comprehensive curriculum at our design school in Sacramento is designed to embrace effective traditional practices and combine them with energetic contemporary ideas to give students a well-rounded educational experience. Click here to see the Academy - Sacramento catalog.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 807 Native American 10.0 Asian 65.0 African American 143.0 Hispanic 121.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 541 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0