General Information About Irvine Valley College
Irvine Valley College is an accredited, comprehensive institution of higher education, dedicated to excellence and committed to meeting the current and future learning needs of the diverse communities it serves. As an educational institution within the South Orange County Community College District, the College provides a broad range of programs and courses. Student learning outcomes and student success are the measure of quality for all offerings.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 43%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 22,138 Native American 91.0 Asian 6,475.0 African American 497.0 Hispanic 2,537.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5,344 Enrolled FullTime Graduates