General Information About John Wesley International Barber and Beauty College
Our Mission is to provide the prospective student with a sound educational program that will enhance his/her skills and assist them with passing the State Licensing Exam.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 118 Native American 2 Asian 9 African American 70 Hispanic 31 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 83 Enrolled FullTime Graduates