General Information About Kaplan College-Fresno
Kaplan College is dedicated to helping you succeed. Our quality programs provide a variety of teaching methods to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. Coursework combines traditional classroom lectures and hands-on lab training. As a student of Kaplan College, you can participate in group discussions and projects, simulations, demonstrations, field trips, presentations by guest speakers, and other activities that let you learn through real-world experiences. Your education here can give you the training you need to move directly from the classroom into the workplace in your chosen career.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,100 Native American 6.0 Asian 43.0 African American 78.0 Hispanic 383.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 517 Enrolled FullTime Graduates