General Information About Kaplan College-Sacramento Campus
Kaplan College is part of Kaplan Higher Education Campuses (KHEC), a division of Kaplan Higher Education Corporation (KHE). Kaplan College's programs combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for working adults.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,142 Native American 12 Asian 54 African American 186 Hispanic 131 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 673 Enrolled FullTime Graduates