General Information About Kaplan College-Stockton
Kaplan College shares your vision for a brighter future. We want to work with you to make this dream possible. We understand that in order to seek a new career or gain advancement in your current profession, you need the knowledge and skills that will set you apart. We can provide a real-world education that can help create promising opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,023 Native American 10 Asian 123 African American 142 Hispanic 410 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 396 Enrolled FullTime Graduates