General Information About Ladera Career Paths Training Centers
In 1992, LADERA CAREER PATHS TRAINING CENTERS (LCPTC) was established to provide advanced education and an avenue of upward mobility for low-income individuals and temporary employees who desired permanent, secure, and well-paid careers. In 1996 MEDICAL ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS, (MEDS) was created to provide California health care providers with accurate and affordable billing and collection services.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 46 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 37 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 38 Enrolled FullTime Graduates