General Information About Life Pacific College
Life Pacific College is an institution of biblical higher education that exists for the transformational development of students into leaders prepared to evangelize and disciple the nations and to serve and lead the Body of Christ in general and the Foursquare Church in particular.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Other Protestant
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 59 Percent Admitted 81% Men Admitted 75% Women Admitted 89% Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 440 545 Math 390 520 Writing 400 510
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 24 English 17 23 Math 16 23 Writing 0 8
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 605 Native American 5 Asian 35 African American 26 Hispanic 77 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 273 Enrolled FullTime Graduates