General Information About Los Angeles Trade Technical College
Los Angeles Trade Technical College is a comprehensive, public community college offering learner centered associate degree and certificate programs to students who reflect the global diversity of Los Angeles region. The college offers a unique education that fosters creativity, critical thinking, and applied learning experiences. Our programs are rigorous, technologically current, and designed to promote student success in: vocational/technical education career and workforce advancement university transfer life long learning, and participation in our democratic society. The college partners with all sectors of the community to ensure that our programs are relevant, provide service learning opportunities, and develop leadership that strengthens urban communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 31,068 Native American 109 Asian 1,904 African American 7,988 Hispanic 15,627 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4,199 Enrolled FullTime Graduates