General Information About Make-up Designory
To provide an exceptional experience for our students before, during and after their training and a commitment to our customers to provide high-value products and unparalled service.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost Dorm Capacity 42
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 738 Native American 6 Asian 51 African American 22 Hispanic 142 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 226 Enrolled FullTime Graduates