General Information About Marian Health Careers Center
We believe that education is a lifelong continuing process which enhances the quality of life of the individual. The College is committed to contribute to this process through its nursing and allied health courses.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 190 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 262 Native American 5 Asian 216 African American 15 Hispanic 20 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 174 Enrolled FullTime Graduates