General Information About Marinello Schools of Beauty
It is the Objective and goal of the Elegante Schools of Beauty to provide educational and vocational training to its students in accordance with state criteria whereby the students may develop their talents and capabilities so that upon graduation the student is capable of passing the state licensing exam. As a vocational school, one of Marinello's primary goals has always been to provide the student with basic skills of the beauty industry so the student is prepared to enter the cosmetology industry for a successful and rewarding career.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 95%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 496 Native American 1 Asian 23 African American 46 Hispanic 141 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 347 Enrolled FullTime Graduates