General Information About Marymount College
Marymount College is a Catholic institution that welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds into a quality, values-based education. We foster a student-centered approach to learning that promotes the development of the whole person. In the spirit of our founders, the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary, we challenge our students to pursue lives of leadership and service.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,247 Percent Admitted 61% Men Admitted 58% Women Admitted 64% Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 664 Native American 2 Asian 31 African American 33 Hispanic 114 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 758 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0