General Information About Modern Technology School
Modern Technology School is passionate about providing exceptionally prepared professionals to the Diagnostic Health Care Fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 112 Percent Admitted 50% Men Admitted 50% Women Admitted 50% Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 289 Native American 1 Asian 77 African American 5 Hispanic 79 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 135 Enrolled FullTime Graduates