General Information About Monterey Institute of International Studies
An academic community committed to preparing innovative professionals able to provide leadership in cross-cultural, multilingual environments.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 977 Native American 2.0 Asian 63.0 African American 22.0 Hispanic 53.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 15 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 668