General Information About Mt. San Jacinto Community College District
Mt. San Jacinto College, a California Community College, offers accessible, innovative, comprehensive and quality educational programs and services to diverse, dynamic and growing communities both within and beyond traditional geographic boundaries. We support life-long learning and student success by utilizing proven educational methodologies as determined by collaborative institutional planning and assessment. To meet economic and workforce development needs, MSJC provides students with basic skills, general and career education that lead to transfer, associate degrees and certificates. Our commitment to student learning empowers students with the skills and knowledge needed to effect positive change and enhance the world in which we live.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 43%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 24,158 Native American 334 Asian 1,822 African American 2,030 Hispanic 6,854 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4,939 Enrolled FullTime Graduates