General Information About Mt Sierra College
At Mt. Sierra College, students recognize the quality, hands-on curriculum we offer and make the smart choice to be a part of our fast-paced, exciting learning environment. If you’re looking for a bachelors degree with rewarding career opportunities in the fields of Media Arts and Design, Business and Technology, choose us.
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 64 Percent Admitted 75% Men Admitted 78% Women Admitted 62% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 619 Native American 3.0 Asian 69.0 African American 47.0 Hispanic 223.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 208 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0