General Information About MTI Business College Inc
Our objective is to promote personal responsibility, pride and satisfaction in accomplishment. We propose to train conscientious, hard working individuals and to give them every encouragement to see that everyone's ambitions are realized by gainful employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 269 Native American 3.0 Asian 41.0 African American 57.0 Hispanic 72.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 207 Enrolled FullTime Graduates