General Information About Musicians Institute
Musicians Institute provides innovative education preparing graduates for creative and professional careers in contemporary music performance, recording, and related fields. MI is dedicated to providing comprehensive instruction, facilities and other resources to support and inspire artistic and professional accomplishment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,048 Percent Admitted 61% Men Admitted 62% Women Admitted 57% Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $27,100 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $2,184
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,151 Native American 7 Asian 84 African American 152 Hispanic 300 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,350 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0