General Information About Musicians Institute
Musicians Institute provides innovative education preparing graduates for creative and professional careers in contemporary music performance, recording, and related fields. MI is dedicated to providing comprehensive instruction, facilities and other resources to support and inspire artistic and professional accomplishment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,048 Percent Admitted 61% Men Admitted 62% Women Admitted 57% Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,151 Native American 7.0 Asian 84.0 African American 152.0 Hispanic 300.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,350 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0