General Information About National Polytechnic College
It is our mission to provide our community with a meaningful education in comfortable learning enviroment to improve the quality of life and satisfy students needs. We strive to offer students adequate hands-on training, job-seeking skills, and placement services to prepare studensts for chosen career opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 425 Percent Admitted 89% Men Admitted 83% Women Admitted 90% Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 378 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 0 Hispanic 361 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 315 Enrolled FullTime Graduates