General Information About National University
Making lifelong learning opportunities accessible Quality, access, relevance, accelerated pace, affordability, and community are the core values that shape the National University mission and our commitment to you.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 26,695 Native American 192 Asian 1,863 African American 2,605 Hispanic 4,487 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,430 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 4,084