General Information About Naval Postgraduate School
NPS provides high quality, relevant and unique advanced education and research programs to increase the combat effectiveness of the Naval Service, other Armed Forces of the US, and our Partners, and to enhance our National Security.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Not applicable
- Students cannot receive federal aid (e.g. Pell Grants).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>Distance learning opportunities
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,990 Native American 23 Asian 192 African American 213 Hispanic 193 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 1,725