General Information About Newberry School of Beauty
At Newberry School of Beauty, it is the goal and objective to provide the student with the education necessary to pass the licensing exam, to be an asset to the profession of Cosmetology and to become a responsible member of the community. we place emphasis on how to be successful in whatever area of Cosmetology the student selects and how to create the life style that the student desires.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 346 Native American 2 Asian 11 African American 7 Hispanic 115 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 91 Enrolled FullTime Graduates