General Information About Newbridge College-San Diego East
THE MISSION OF VALLEY CAREER COLLEGE IS TO PROVIDE INTENSIVE, RELEVANT, CAREER TRAINING WHICH WILL ASSIST INDIVIDUALS ENTERING INTO THEIR CHOSEN CAREER FIELD.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 129 Percent Admitted 85% Men Admitted 86% Women Admitted 85% Full Time Retention Rate %
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 909 Native American 4 Asian 63 African American 172 Hispanic 253 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 291 Enrolled FullTime Graduates