General Information About Newbridge College
The mission of Newbridge College is to respond to the educational needs of an ever-changing community by providing programs and services that reflect academic excellence and a foundation of knowledge and skills to meet industry demands.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 651 Percent Admitted 66% Men Admitted 66% Women Admitted 66% Full Time Retention Rate 92%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 432 Native American 1.0 Asian 68.0 African American 16.0 Hispanic 230.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 444 Enrolled FullTime Graduates