General Information About Newschool of Architecture and Design
The mission of NewSchool of Architecture & Design is to develop technically competent, aesthetically sensitive, socially responsible professionals prepared to create architecture and environments for a changing, global society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 14 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 651 Native American 2.0 Asian 80.0 African American 14.0 Hispanic 145.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 325 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 183