General Information About North Adrians Beauty College
The colleges provide career training in Cosmetology Arts & Sciences and related fields and the massage field. The institutions graduate students with the skills needed to secure entry level employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 95%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 267 Native American 0 Asian 14 African American 28 Hispanic 107 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 289 Enrolled FullTime Graduates