General Information About North-West College-Glendale
North-West College mission is to train students in short term courses for gainful employment, in the many aspects of Medical and Business fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 100 Percent Admitted 66% Men Admitted 40% Women Admitted 73% Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 276 Native American 0.0 Asian 9.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 40.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 89 Enrolled FullTime Graduates