General Information About North-West College-Pasadena
North-West College mission is to train students in short term courses for gainful employment in the many aspects of Medical and Business fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 32 Percent Admitted 78% Men Admitted 75% Women Admitted 79% Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 231 Native American 0 Asian 17 African American 44 Hispanic 117 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 120 Enrolled FullTime Graduates