General Information About North-West College-Riverside
North-West College Mission Statement is to train students in short term courses for gainful employment in the many aspects of Medical and Business fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 49 Percent Admitted 80% Men Admitted 56% Women Admitted 85% Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 288 Native American 0 Asian 47 African American 51 Hispanic 95 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 127 Enrolled FullTime Graduates