General Information About North-West College-West Covina
North-West College Mission Statement is to train students in short term courses for gainful employment in the many aspects of Medical and Business fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 122 Percent Admitted 83% Men Admitted 91% Women Admitted 81% Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 649 Native American 0.0 Asian 104.0 African American 22.0 Hispanic 455.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 210 Enrolled FullTime Graduates