General Information About Otis College of Art and Design
Otis prepares diverse students of art and design to enrich our world through their creativity, their skill, and their vision.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,634 Percent Admitted 45% Men Admitted 38% Women Admitted 48% Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 430 580 Math 460 590
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 21 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,293 Native American 5 Asian 361 African American 45 Hispanic 177 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,145 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 53